The prepared Smart Lock is placed on an inflatable packer which is pulled into position at the installation point. Air pressure applied to the packer expands the self-locking sleeve, sealing the resin impregnated fibreglass mat against the pipe wall. The self-locking sleeve allows the packer to be deflated and removed immediately and the sewer or drainage system returned to service.
Preparation is straight forward and consists of mixing and applying the pre batched resin to the pre sized fibreglass mat and then rolling the impregnated mat onto the sleeve and securing in place.
- Easy installation
- Quicker – most installations, taking less than 20 minutes
- Outer locking mechanism with smooth stainless steel bore – no rough edges or ratchets to catch on
- Cheaper – up to 50%
- Long lasting – 50 year warranty
- Installation on the fly – no need to stop the flow. Install into pipes that would traditionally require costly bypass pumping and site management
- Pipes can be re-lined anytime in the future
- No Licensing Fee Payable
- No minimum purchase requirement
- Quick and easy training