Materials of construction
The Smart Lock consists of three elements:
- A stainless steel sleeve and locking system
– 316 grade, compliant with ASTM A 240, ASTM A 666 and EN 1.4401
- The application specific proprietary silicate resin
– DIBt approved (DIBt is the German Institute for Structural Engineering) and specifically formulated for use in sewer systems, adhering to moist surfaces and having a high resistance to aggressive water both acid and alkaline.
- The fibreglass matting
– Advantex® E-CR fibreglass is used to create a heavy duty two-way glass cloth. Advantex® E-CR provides significant advantages in acid and alkaline environments and is compliant with ASTM D 578-00, ISO 2078 and DIN 1259-01.